Here are some quick questions to help you find out about your smoking pattern.
- When do you smoke most?
- When do you most want a cigarette?
- What particular activities make you smoke?
- When, where and who do you smoke with?
- Which cigarette do you enjoy most of all?
- Which cigarette could you have coped without?
- If you found a pattern to your smoking, how are you going to change this?
You can print out this document and bring it along with you when you join the Stop Smoking Wales group sessions. Your advisor will help you to work out your pattern and to think about ways to change this pattern.
To find out more about your nearest Stop Smoking Wales group session support session, call our free helpline on 0800 085 2219 to speak to one of our team members.
- What is your Smoking Pattern? (47 KB) 05/12/2011